Anxiety is connected to body symptoms triggered by our brain as a reaction on imagined dangers
The stimulation of several brain regions simultaneously, especially the left brain region and the hippocampus, gives relief against panic attacks.
Initial treatment can be performed at the outpatient practice of Dr. Seemann in form of an intensive 2 – 4 week treatment, with rTMS sessions each day.
- Low-frequency parietal repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation reduces fear and anxiety
- Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation of the right prefrontal cortex in the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder: a randomized, double-blind sham controlled clinical trial
- The effect of bilateral low-frequency rTMS over dorsolateral prefrontal cortex on serum brain-derived neurotropic factor and serotonin in patients with generalized anxiety disorder
- Improvements of emotion regulation following repetitve transcranial magnetic stimulation for generalized anxiety disorder
- Treating anxious depression using repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation
- Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS) in the treatment of panic disorder (PD) with comorbid major depression
- A preliminary study of MRI-guided rTMS in the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder