We are one of the few centers having made good experience on rTMS and MS
A great potential can be seen, most of all regarding gait and spasticity.
Initial treatment can be performed at the outpatient practice of Dr. Seemann in form of an intensive 2 – 4 week treatment, with rTMS sessions each day.
- Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) improves the gait disorder of rats under simulated microgravity conditions associated with the regulation of motor cortex
- The application of high-frequency and iTBS transcranial magnetic stimulation for the treatment of spasticity in the patients presenting with secondary progressive multiple sclerosis
- Safety and preliminary efficacy of deep transcranial magnetic stimulation in MS-related fatigue
- rTMS affects working memeory performance, brain activation and functional connectivity in patients with multiple sclerosis
- Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation of the motor cortex ameliorates spasticity in multiple sclerosis
- Modulation of the left prefrontal cortex with high frequency repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation facilitates gait in Multiple Sclerosis