Study results are promising
Overactivity of the nerve system is calmed down with rTMS.
Initial treatment can be performed at the outpatient practice of Dr. Seemann in form of an intensive 2 – 4 week treatment, with rTMS sessions each day.
- Different frequency repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) for posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD): a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation in trauma-related conditions
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation in anxiety and trauma-related disorders: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation over the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex for treating posttraumatic stress disorder: an exploratory meta-analysis of randomized, double-blind sham-controlled trials
- Repetitive TMS to augement cognitive processing therapy in combat veterans of recent conflicts with PTSD: a randomized clinical trial
- Is transcranial magnetic stimulation effective in treatment-resistant combat related posttraumatic stress disorder?
- Low-frequency, repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation for the treatment of patients with posttraumatic stress disorder: a double-blind, sham-controlled study
- Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation treatment of comorbid posttraumatic stress disorder and major depression